Re: sorting and null in the path

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 17:44:14 EST

    Ahh, I hadn't even noticed the domain. Cool.

    I generally like the idea. Although, it would be nicer to have a bit more
    control. E.g., discard nulls or group them all together at the end.

    As a suggested code cleanup, the following:

    e.getCause() != null && e.getCause()
    instanceof org.apache.cayenne.ObjPathResolvingException

    Could be simplified to just the instanceof operation (it's null safe and
    returns false if the argument is null).

    --
    Kevin