Re: [VOTE] Re: 3.0 M2 Release Vote

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 18:26:48 EST

    BTW, if I remember correctly, Andrus is GMT+0200, which means he is 7
    hours ahead of the US East Coast. That means it is unlikely he'll
    want to do something on a weeknight with us (6pm for us would be 1am
    for him).

    Andrus, if you want to be part of it, would sometime this weekend be
    good? Otherwise I guess Kevin and I could try to do it.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg