Re: [ANN] Cayenne 3.0M2 released

From: Alexander Lamb (dev) ("Alexander)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2007 - 14:57:19 EST

    This is great news, especially with the callbacks enabled!

    Now, a question:

    We have 3 apps in production using Cayenne 2.0.3, 2 with Tapestry 4.1
    and one with Tapestry 5.

    We are currently migrating the Tapestry 4.1 / Cayenne 2.0.3 to
    Tapestry 5 and expect to go live around January (end of January
    probably).

    Would you recommend also going to Cayenne 3.0M2 already or stick to
    2.0.3? In other words, are there already production applications
    running in 3? Any stumbling block which could create trouble?

    Thanks,

    Alex