Re: [JIRA] Created: (CAY-904) Switch cayenne to Java 5: merge cayenne-jdk1.4-unpublished to cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 18:09:33 EST

    On 14/11/2007, at 8:12 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > So I guess we are now in a good shape to proceed with the switch.
    > Any objections to me doing it sometime between tomorrow and Saturday?

    For me it is a good time. I've only got about a dozen uncommitted
    changes right now and they should be trivial to move across. Kevin
    might have a bigger set of patches for his work on ROP, but I'm sure
    they will be easy to move into a different folder.

    I guess we should each pitch in as time permits to implement generics
    in the code where the way to do so is obvious. From experience on my
    own project this is a good time to also add javadocs which describe
    what those lists and maps actually represent throughout the code.

    Ari Maniatis

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001