Re: [JIRA] Closed: (CAY-904) Switch cayenne to Java 5: merge cayenne-jdk1.4-unpublished to cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 11:02:19 EST

    Ultimately, I think it would be nice if the entire API were parameterized
    appropriately. I don't see much benefit in blocking work until that occurs
    though. So, it may be worthwhile to just disable the warning in your
    workspace for now and chip away at things over time.

    --
    Kevin Menard
    Servprise International, Inc.