Re: generics and ObjectContext

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 15:16:54 EST

    Yeah, considering the rest of this thread (BTW, "setFetchingDataRow"
    where mentioned at the beginning), I am also thinking along the lines
    of taking generics out of ObjectContext and into some wrapper query
    API, which would be either a modification of the current queries, or
    indeed a wrapper along the lines of CAY-877.

    Andrus