Re: generics and ObjectContext

From: Robert Zeigler (robert..uregumption.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 19:51:26 EST

    I've done something like that in on of my recent projects.
    Basically, to hide all of the casts I would normally have to make, I
    wrote a static utility wrapper that would call into the cayenne
    methods for me. That way, my use of ..uppressWarnings("unchecked")"
    was limited to basically just that utility class.

    I've spent more than my fare share of time beating my head against
    generics. Mostly I like them. Except when I hate them. :)

    Cheers,

    Robert