Re: Logging changes?

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 12:05:05 EST

    I played with the formatting, too. It is pretty easy to adjust and
    I'm not very religious about it. In my little example, it isn't a big
    deal, but if you have 50 binds or so (like in a real database table),
    it could be useful information. That's kind of where I was heading
    (even though it is more verbose).

    I guess I'll check it in tonight and if we don't like it, we can rollback. :-)

    /dev/mrg

    PS. Andrus, I just pass the List of DbAttributes in along with the
    parameters now. The DbAttributes were already there for the most
    part, so it shouldn't slow things down significantly. I suppose you
    can turn query logging off if the logging is too much (but I believe
    that would be true even with the current logging).