Re: Cayenne Dedicated Zone

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2007 - 16:54:20 EST

    I set up accounts for Kevin and Ari (I sent them private emails on how
    to access them).

    I also created a shared account called "cayenne" that we should be
    using for any integration test / CI environment setup (of course
    individual users can also do testing from their home dirs). To get
    access to this account, setup your SSH public keys in your home
    directories - I'll grab them from there to enable passwordless login.

    Finally, if somebody is going to set up some shared stuff, please
    coordinate via the dev list.

    Thanks
    Andrus