[2.0-STABLE] 2 patches : db relationship pks, caseless datarows

From: Mikaël Cluseau (mc.isi.n..mail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 16:34:00 EST

    Hello,

    I was using to-one relationships as primary keys and found that it
    wasn't working. I made it working, the right way, I hope ;-).

    This patch modifies DataDomainInsertBucket.

    The second is to fix a problem I had with DB2/AS400 using custom
    templates to fetch DataObjects : the column names returned by the server
    were in upper case, and Cayenne was expecting them in lower-case. My fix
    is to normalize the keys in the DataRow, overriding get/put methods. I
    think SQL is case insensitive for schema/table/column names, so it
    shouldn't be a problem with any DBMS (again, I hope).

    This patch modifies DataRow.

    Cheers,

    --
      .~.
      /V\      Mikaël Cluseau <mclusea..si.nc>