Re: Going to publish 3.0 Maven snapshots

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2007 - 11:25:53 EST

    Awesome. I was about to do the same, after I realized the snapshots are
    older than the 3.0M2 release.

    As an aside, do we really need to post a message to the list everytime we're
    going to publish a snapshot? It just seems like something we should do
    frequently enough where it's understood to be a common event *shrug*

    --
    Kevin