Bleeding edge modeler fails?

From: Adrian Wiesmann (awiesman..omap.org)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2007 - 18:45:33 EST

    Hello list

    I just updated my local subversion repository and compiled a bleeding edge
    cayenne modeler. When I am starting the Java version of that modeler it
    fails with this error:

    Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
    org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.newObject(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lorg/ap
    ache/cayenne/Persistent; at
    org.apache.cayenne.pref.CayennePreferenceService.getDomain(CayennePrefere
    nceService.java:104)

    Did I miss something, or is something broken in the bleeding edge?

    Cheers,
    Adrian