Re: Building Cayenne on Java 6

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2007 - 13:10:28 EST

  • Next message: Craig L Russell: "Re: svn commit: r605850 - in /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne: ./ access/ access/jdbc/ access/types/ dba/ dba/openbase/ dba/oracle/ dba/sqlite/ dba/sqlserver/ exp/parser/ query/ reflect/ util/ wocompat/"

    My windows box(es) have been asking to install Java 6 for a few months
    now. Thankfully, I haven't yet agreed to do it :-)