Re: 3.0M3 Release Plan

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 13:58:07 EST

  • Next message: Andrus Adamchik: "Re: svn commit: r611384 - in /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne: access/ event/ project/validator/ util/"

    I was going to try to get the logging glitch with auto-incrementing
    PKs fixed this weekend. Not a show-stopper, though.

    /dev/mrg