Re: 3.0M3 Release Plan

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2008 - 06:13:22 EST

    That's what I figured... Can't blame infra either - decentralizing
    sysadmin tasks is a Catch-22 situation for them. Anyways, we may wait
    for Hudson setup for CI, but it would be very helpful if we could
    proceed with DB installation.

    IIRC I had much more basic issues with it, such as unit test failures
    with embedded HSQLDB due to some missing Sun packages. I can't access
    the zone now to try it... Let me ping infra on that.

    Andrus