Re: Cayenne Zone down

From: Joe Schaefer (joe_schaefe..ahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2008 - 06:40:52 EST

    Sorry, I thought you (or someone else involved in cayenne)
    were on infra-de.. I sent a note there on Saturday explaining
    the situation. Basically, the machine ran out of swap space
    and I had to shut down the cayenne zone in order for gaea
    to operate properly again. We need to get the missing 6G
    of RAM from Sun before I'm comfortable activating it again,
    because otherwise I'm afraid the same thing will happen.