Re: [JIRA] Created: (CAY-964) Enum logging in SQL logs

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2008 - 14:05:16 EST

    Enums can implement interfaces. You could add a new interface called
    CayenneEnum or some such. Maybe something like:

    public interface CayenneEnum<T>
    {
        public T getValue();
        public Object fromValue(T value);
    }

    This isn't necessarily any more invasive than the rest of the framework.
    Granted, now the user has to implement something, but that'd be a
    requirement to implement value storage anyway.

    --
    Kevin