Re: 3.0M3 Release Plan

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 - 06:51:19 EST

    Ok, just created M3 tag... If we find must-fix bugs, we'll have to
    commit them to both trunk and M3 tag. If somebody wants to include a
    new code in the release, please explain why it can't wait till M4, and
    we'll then delete the tag and recreate it..

        https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/tags/3.0M3/

    Please use the tag code to do release testing...

    Andrus