Re: 3.0 M3 test results

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2008 - 10:30:37 EST

  • Next message: Aristedes Maniatis: "Re: svn commit: r616531 - in /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/exp/parser: ASTAnd.java ASTOr.java ASTSubtract.java"

    On Jan 29, 2008, at 11:40, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > Derby - lots of failures (IIRC Tore is working on resolving those on
    > trunk?)

    I have upgraded derby in pom.xml on trunk. That fixed the merge-
    problems, but there are still some tests for derby that failes for me.

    testDifferentEntity
    (org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextEJBQLSubqueryTest)
       testExists(org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextEJBQLSubqueryTest)
       testBinaryPK2(org.apache.cayenne.dba.PkGeneratorTest)

    > Oracle - got stuck because of slow DbLoader operation, I had to
    > terminate the test after 1.5 hours

    This is horrible. Sorry guys! At least 50% of the DbLoader operations
    is to check that the previous DbLoader went well. I should probably
    only test jdbc metadata for the actual tables instead of the complete
    db. That could speed things up.

    I have registered this in JIRA.
    https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-981

      - Tore.