hessian 3.1.3

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2008 - 04:26:49 EST

    I upgraded Hessian to 3.1.3 which is (according to people on the
    Hessian lists) a bug fix release [1] over what we have now which they
    highly recommend. But I get the following test errors in Cayenne:

    Tests in error:
       testIndexOf(org.apache.cayenne.remote.RemoteIncrementalFaultListTest)

    testLastIndexOf
    (org.apache.cayenne.remote.RemoteIncrementalFaultListTest)

    testSelectQuerySimpleQualifier
    (org.apache.cayenne.access.ClientServerChannelQueryTest)

    testSelectQueryToManyRelationshipQualifier
    (org.apache.cayenne.access.ClientServerChannelQueryTest)

    testSelectQueryPrefetchToOne
    (org.apache.cayenne.access.ClientServerChannelQueryTest)

    testSelectQueryPrefetchToMany
    (org.apache.cayenne.access.ClientServerChannelQueryTest)

    Before I dig around in more detail, do these look familiar to anyone.
    I can't see the obvious link between these two sets of tests. It is a
    little hard to understand the errors since I haven't yet been
    successful in turning up the log level which running the junit tests
    and the errors are not seen when running junit from Eclipse (it passes
    just fine), just in maven.

    Ari Maniatis

    [1] http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.1/changes/changes.xtp (just look
    for the word Hessian and ignore everything else)

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001