Re: Extended Enumerations

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 19:30:49 EST

    Hi Ari, attachments don't come through the list, so if you want to,
    just shoot it to me directly. I suspect what you have might be pretty
    similar to the Extended Types I implemented for Cayenne 1.2/2.0
    without Java 1.5 enums and supported Integer/String types. What I had
    then was more complicated/functional, because it included localization
    support, which I'm not trying to do right now.

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg