exposing the HttpSession (RemoteSession) on ROP client

From: Marcin Skladaniec (marci..sh.com.au)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 22:08:30 EDT

    Hi

    To improve many things, including memory management and authentication
    process we wanted to get away from artificial Session objects on ROP
    server and use the HttpSessions built in Jetty. Everything went
    allright, except that at the moment the session information is not
    exposed on ROP client.

    To be able to initiate logout process from the client and terminate
    the HttpSession on server we need the sessionId.

    On client the session information is stored internally in
    HessianConnection (which wraps around HessianProxyFactory and
    HessianProxy)
    I would like to ask to expose the RemoteSession in HessianConnection,
    it is just a matter of changing the "getSession()" method visibility
    to public.

    With regards
    Marcin