Working with Modeler Preferences

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2008 - 21:16:32 EDT

    Hi,

    I've been banging my head against the modeler code for the past couple
    hours. I'm kinda at an impasse as to how to load and persist arbitrary
    values to the underlying HSQLDB store.

    I've done something like the following:

            PreferenceDetail pref =
    Application.getInstance().getPreferenceDomain().getDetail(GeneralPreferences
    .DELETE_PROMPT_PREFERENCE, true);

    But, I wasn't quite sure how to save the values. I tried:

    Application.getInstance().getPreferenceService().savePreferences();

    But when I reload the modeler, my preference value doesn't load.

    Any info would be much appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Kevin