Re: Cleaning up inheritance tests

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2008 - 10:10:36 EDT

    On Mar 28, 2008, at 4:03 PM, Kevin Menard wrote:

    > If I understand correctly, you'de rather see the null returned and let
    > EntityResolver investigate more itself at that point?

    Yes. Here is why:

    * As we discussed, relationships targeting subclass and superclass are
    two different things
    * Aside from that, what we are interested in here is to figure whether
    creating reverse ObjRelationship is needed to maintain object graph
    consistency, which is entirely different logic.

    Andrus