Re: Client PK access

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2008 - 12:03:09 EDT

    Hi Michael,

    We're looking to basically achieve feature parity with the Hibernate module
    and then surpass it. We've got some pretty good stuff going on right now.
    The simplest way forward was to include keys in the URLs, but we intend on
    making things more secure going forward.

    If you want to get involved with discussions and what not, feel free to join
    the group. It's pretty low volume:

    http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-cayenne/

    --
    Kevin