Re: Java 6 for Mac

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 07:13:40 EDT

    On Apr 30, 2008, at 1:12 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

    > but also cuts out 32 bit machines Apple released just 12 months ago.

    Programming in Java makes me blind to hardware I am running... My
    MacBook Pro laptop turned out to be 32 bit (64 bit machines were
    released in 3 months after I bought mine ... so somehow I got in the
    time warp and assumed that I had a 64 bit machine too). Luckily I will
    have a new laptop in a few weeks, but I agree - it sucks that even
    fairly new Intel machines can't run this.

    Andrus