Re: 3.0 M4 artifacts

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat May 17 2008 - 13:04:12 EDT

    On May 17, 2008, at 10:39 AM, Kevin Menard wrote:

    > On 5/17/08 3:11 AM, "Aristedes Maniatis" <ar..sh.com.au> wrote:
    >
    >> Just the tag. Andrey's patches are going into trunk now and not M4.
    >> Also, there is less of a need now to create snapshots for people to
    >> test since Hudson effectively creates a snapshot for every commit (or
    >> group of commits within a certain timeframe).
    >
    > Thanks for the info. Are we actually taking the Hudson builds as the
    > released artifacts?

    No. And in fact there are no assemblies built by Hudson.

    > If not, we still need to build them and test them to ensure that
    > what we make publicly available as a final released version is
    > of high quality.

    Yes, absolutely. As Ari said, Andrey's changes should go on trunk, so
    that's not affecting M4. I am still finishing some internal testing,
    but I think we are good to go with the assemblies. So Kevin you can go
    ahead with signed assemblies creation.

    Andrus