Re: 3.0 M4 Release Vote

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 04:49:02 EDT

    Hi Team!

    I've tested the snapshot on my ROP application, everything seems to work
    fine. So that's my +1.

    I've also got this strange exception in console when starting modeler:

    java.sql.SQLException: Table already exists: AUTO_PK_SUPPORT in statement
    [CREATE TABLE AUTO_PK_SUPPORT]
    at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.cayenne.access.DbGenerator.safeExecute(DbGenerator.java:349)
    at org.apache.cayenne.access.DbGenerator.runGenerator(DbGenerator.java:327)
    at
    org.apache.cayenne.pref.CayennePreferenceService.initSchema(CayennePreferenceService.java:169)
    at
    org.apache.cayenne.modeler.Application.initPreferences(Application.java:263)
    at org.apache.cayenne.modeler.Application.startup(Application.java:162)
    at org.apache.cayenne.modeler.Main$1.run(Main.java:114)

    This happened to me at Linux, and i suppose this only happens the first time
    the modeler is started on the system.

    Cheers,
    Andrey