Re: 3.0 M4 Release Vote

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 10:11:16 EDT

    I still think we should have the release notes on the download page:

    http://cayenne.apache.org/download.html

    and probably even a link in the News section on the home page. This,
    at a minimum, could be a link to:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/tags/3.0M4/cayenne/docs/doc/src/main/resources/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

    Any thoughts on including this?

    Thanks,