Thoughts on default delete rule?

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 20:23:33 EDT

    Hi all,

    There was a little discussion on changing the default delete rules, per
    CAY-436 [1]. Andrey proposed adding two new configuration values to
    control the default rules used. I don't think that's strictly necessary
    -- we certainly don't have that now. Before he implements something
    that's likely to affect everyone, I'd like to solicit some more feedback
     from the dev list. Please review the issue and let us know what you think.

    Thanks,
    Kevin

    [1] - https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-436