Re: Bug fix day: Sat. June 21, 2008?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 09:04:23 EDT

    Looks like we'll have to bow to the reality of distributed
    development. Getting everybody in a same virtual room seems to be just
    as hard as getting everybody in one physical place at the same time.
    So maybe we do it the regular way - via the mailing list spread over
    the course of a few weeks?

    Andrus