Re: openbase testing

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 15:21:00 EDT

    On 5. juli. 2008, at 12.54, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > Yeah, some (most?) of these are known issues I think:
    >
    > https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-820

    I have posted a couple of issues to OpenBase developer list. Should I
    post this as well or have you done it already?

    > Thanks for fixing the syntax generator BTW :-)

    Well, it turns out that they sort of support the JOIN keyword. Either
    from some version I do not have access to or it does not work as we
    expect it to work :) I am using the free download as of two days ago.
    Will see what happens on this and perhaps rewind my "fix".

    Regards,
      - Tore.