New snapshot published with modeler

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2008 - 15:41:32 EDT

    Hi all,

    I've just pushed out a new snapshot, including a lot of Andrey's changes to the modeler. In order to see the modeler changes, run "mvn caynne:modeler" from a project that is using 3.0-SNAPSHOT.

    Please try out the modeler and weigh in on the new features. One item open for debate is the new relationship mapper. The columnar chooser requires a double-click to select the next path component. This is roughly the same as used for choosing prefetches, but the prefetches only requires a single click. I'd like to take an informal survey on which is more intuitive / easier to use.

    Thanks,
    Kevin