Re: CayenneContext bound to ThreadLocal?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2008 - 02:35:16 EDT

    It's never been implemented cause I couldn't figure out a good place
    to put it.

    Now looking at the current Cayenne context structure, maybe instead of
    ObjectContextUtils, we should use BaseContext class to store a static
    ThreadLocal? And then deprecate corresponding DataContext methods,
    pointing them to a superclass static var?

    Andrus