Re: Apache SVN

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2008 - 11:43:25 EDT

    That was probably it. Our local SVN server was recently updated and
    the old Subclipse wouldn't work with it, so I had to update Subclipse.
     I normally update from the command-line for Cayenne, but when I did
    so yesterday, I was having build issues and probably did an update (or
    compare/etc) inside Eclipse afterwards trying to get it to build
    again.

    Thanks!