3.0 M5?

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2008 - 15:59:32 EDT

    It's coming up on 3 months since the release of M4. While an M5 now
    wouldn't have as many changes as M4 did, it's probably still worthwhile
    getting it out there. It'd be nice to get all of Andrey's hard work out in
    the hands of our users.

    I know there are still some things that need to be cleaned up. But, if
    people are open to it, I'd like to start planning the timeline for the M5
    release.

    --
    Kevin