Re: Possible breakage

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2008 - 16:20:16 EDT

    I have doubts about this approach, aside from the fact that we will
    force an upgrade step on everyone using schemas. How is this going to
    work with sequence-based pk generators?

    Maybe the PK generation supporting objects themselves should be
    prefixed with schema names (as an option I guess) instead of storing
    the schema in the lookup table?

    Thoughts?

    Andrus