Re: 3.0 M5?

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2008 - 14:29:12 EDT

    It looks like the main goal of the change was to get rid of the stack
    trace printing, so I'm going to roll back and then incorporate that
    change into it. Throwing the exception prevents you from loading a
    model when you don't have the specified encoder in your class path.
    I've just made the change and am testing now.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg

    PS. If you click on the DataNode with an invalid encoder, CM gives you
    an "Invalid Password Encoder" dialog stating "A valid Password Encoder
    should be specified (check your CLASSPATH)." This might could be
    cleaned up a little (showing it on model load), but it at least lets
    you load the model and also that there is a problem with it.