Re: 3.0 M5?

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2008 - 15:07:07 EDT

  • Next message: Andrus Adamchik: "Re: svn commit: r687826 - /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/conn/DataSourceInfo.java"

    The logic I used for the password encoder is a bit screwed up and
    might can be improved. I intentionally didn't throw an exception
    there (I return NULL) because I want the whole model to continue
    and we can't have the GUI-less framework opening error dialog panels.
    So, I returned a NULL and catch that later in the modeler after the
    rest of the model finishes loading. In an application that is using
    that code, it won't be able to login to the DB and that should be
    enough of a problem for the user to go look at the logs. It isn't
    pretty, but it works. Always open to suggestions, of course!

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg