jira spam

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2008 - 03:48:43 EDT

    As an FYI, if you see a spam comment in Jira, please do not remove it
    via normal Jira "delete comment" function, as this will ensure it is
    stuck forever in the issue history (I made this mistake yesterday).
    Instead there is a special page for clearing comment spam that
    requires admin permissions that does a full delete. I am using that
    now to handle the wave of spam from this morning.

    Thanks,
    Andrus