Re: M5?

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 17:29:18 EDT

    I'd like to close out the issue related to relationship modeling
    improvements. I'm just looking for people to try it out and give
    opinions. If no one else tries it out, I'll just pick an option and
    close it out:

    https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-1077

    --
    Kevin

    On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote: > We got a bunch of tasks closed and new tasks started since we had this > discussion last time. So is everybody ok with tagging M5 or are there > reasons to wait longer? > > I did a round of testing and bug fixing last week, and I feel like the > current state of the trunk is fine for a milestone release. I also have two > major in-progress tasks - inheritance and addressing prefetch limitations, > but there is no reason to hold the release for those. > > Andrus >