[ANN] New committer -- Robert Zeigler

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2008 - 16:26:52 EDT

    It is with great pleasure that I get to announce that the Cayenne PMC
    has voted to make Robert Zeigler a committer of the Apache Cayenne
    project. Robert has been a longtime member of the Cayenne community,
    offering help on the user list, issues in JIRA, and patches for
    various issues. He is also one of the primary authors of the third
    party Tapestry5-Cayenne integration module. His experience with using
    Cayenne in various capacities should bring a lot to the project.

    Robert, welcome to the team. If you don't have an ICLA on file yet,
    please visit the following page:

    http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

    and read up on your new role:

    http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

    Andrus, would you mind filing an infra request to set up Robert's
    account? If not, I can try to do so . . . you're just a bit more
    versed in this procedure than me.

    Once again, congratulations.

    --
    Kevin