Re: CAY-1077

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 03:11:07 EST

    Very nice.

    I guess there are still ways to arrange things a little different here
    and there, but now the functionality is straightforward and there is
    little room for confusion.

    One minor note - let's change "Done" button in the "New
    DbRelationship" dialog to "Continue". Otherwise I think this is
    finished.

    Andrus