Re: Unresolved maven artifacts

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 08:29:52 EST

  • Next message: Kevin Menard: "Re: svn commit: r718501 - /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/test/java/org/apache/cayenne/access/HorizontalInheritanceTest.java"

    These are coming from the ObjectStyle repo:

    http://objectstyle.org/maven2/

    There's a little hack involved in setting it up. To prevent checking
    this repo for the artifacts that are not there (99% of them) and speed
    up things, instead of adding it to the top level pom I placed it under
    "build-tools/maven-cayenne-build-plugin/pom.xml". So in this case, I
    suggest a command line build to bootstrap things locally, and then it
    should work fine in Eclipse:

    cd cayenne
    mvn clean install

    Andrus