Re: svn commit: r718501 - /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/test/java/org/apache/cayenne/access/HorizontalInheritanceTest.java

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 08:39:33 EST

    In SVN terms pushing is committing, so yes, that's what I meant. I am
    definitely not holding off committing to git, and I am using branches
    for every logical task, but the whole thing is local at the moment. I
    should probably play with GitHub.. Maybe someone will find it useful
    to peak at my ongoing work.

    Andrus