Re: CAY-1077

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 09:21:53 EST

    While in reality flattened relationships would never span more than 2
    db relationships, and loops like that are most likely be limited to
    something like many-to-many, there is no hard rules on what is allowed
    and what is not. So I'd like modeler to encourage best practices, but
    without limiting the possibilities for some crazy people :-)

    So maybe instead of "hard culling" we can do a "soft" version. E.g.
    grey out relationships in the browser that are more than 2 steps away
    from root or those that result in a to-one loop?

    Andrus