Preparing 3.0M5

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2008 - 08:15:30 EST

    It's been a couple months since I originally proposed this, but does anyone
    have an issue with me preparing artifacts for a 3.0M5 release vote? The
    only remaining target issue is CAY-1058 and I don't believe that to be a
    blocker issue. It's something I intend to address of course, but in a later
    release. If no objections, I'll prepare the artifacts this weekend for a
    Monday vote. That should hopefully give us a nice Thanksgiving release and
    everyone (in the US at least) can celebrate with a feast.

    --
    Kevin