Re: Preparing 3.0M5

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2008 - 08:33:59 EST

    Sounds reasonable to me. I normally test in Mac & Windows environments with
    Postgres, MySQL, HSQLDB, and Derby. I don't have access to most of the
    commercial DBs.
    I guess that brings up the matter of that Solaris zone that was supposed to
    be running a bunch of RDBMS servers. We have Hudson running (thanks Ari!) .
    . . any chance we can start automating tests against some of these other
    systems?

    --
    Kevin