Re: testing M5 - StackOverflowError during context.deleteObject()

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2008 - 11:26:32 EST

    Tore, I committed a fix (essentially undoing ~60% of CAY-1138) to both
    trunk and M5 tag. Could you please try it out before we create the new
    artifacts?

    As a formality, I'd like to suspend the vote until this is resolved,
    and then start a new vote on new artifacts, as this issue is very
    serious, and we definitely can't release it like that.

    Andrus

    P.S. Going to push another trunk snapshot with this fix

    P.P.S. Our tags have an extra "cayenne" subfolder that make them
    unmergeable with trunk via git... For M6 we should get rid of that
    subfolder.