Re: Unresolved maven artifacts

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2008 - 12:41:32 EST

    I'm pretty sure the JPA tests fail because of line ending issues. I
    think the test suite was written on a *nix system and won't load
    properly on Windows. I'd have to double-check this. There was a
    thread about this around 3.0M3 or 3.0M4.

    --
    Kevin

    On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote: > > On Dec 10, 2008, at 4:56 PM, Kevin Menard wrote: > >> The JPA tests do not run in Windows. This is a known issue. You need >> to run with -DskipTests=true in order to build/install those >> artifacts. > > Or one can investigate why it fails :-) > >> When packaging up 3.0M5, I also had problems with the Windows profile. >> It is looking for a missing modeler-win directory. Renaming the >> modeler directory to modeler-win let me continue the build. > > Hmm.. I don't see it in the POM right away, but I need to test it to comment > intelligently. You didn't mention that when you posted the artifacts. Same > thing as above tho, we'll need to fix it. > > Andrus > >